Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curious

Options
  • 21-07-2011 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the hell that house is coming towards portarlington called "rath deag"... ? theres always a **** load of cars parked in there too. Just curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

The one after the sharp bend? I noticed the amount of cars myself a few weeks ago, I presume the kids are just slow to move out of daddy's nice country house.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Gareth28

Nah dont thinks its that.... cause it used to be a run down crap of a house then it got refurbished and now it has a sign called rath deag all of a sudden. My pop in pretending to be a post man or something and see whats going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭F00t13f4n

Gareth28 wrote: »
    My pop in pretending to be a post man or something and see whats going on.

I think I saw a movie that started something like that.

If we don't hear from you, we'll avenge your death! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

didn't it used to be a nursing home?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Gareth28

Yeah it did... then it got shut down... now its reopened with a sign outside it saying "rath deag".... maybe its a coke factory... the white stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

spec savers lads. it says rath beag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 iPac

Its a residential home for people with disabilities - its ran by Nua Healthcare. The cars belong to staff, although I'm sure there are company cars parked there too.

Advertisement