Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP In Limerick

• 21-07-2011 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

Looking for a recommendation for a good GP in Limerick.

Looking for a doctor who will listen, and one who can think outside the box.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Dr. Mick Shinkwin, Fortmary park (just off Ennis Road, near Gaelic Grounds), he'll definitely listen. The only downside to going to him is he gives everyone so much time that you will be waiting for ages to get in, like hours beyond when your appointment is for. That being said, I see that as a positive thing, he's a great guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Dr. Mick Shinkwin, Fortmary park (just off Ennis Road, near Gaelic Grounds), he'll definitely listen. The only downside to going to him is he gives everyone so much time that you will be waiting for ages to get in, like hours beyond when your appointment is for. That being said, I see that as a positive thing, he's a great guy.

Thanks...sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

+1 for Mick Shinkwin. I've been attending him for years and can readily recommend him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

Dr. Ronan Ryder at the Old Windmill Medical Centre off Lower Gerald Griffith Street is a sound fellowe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11 pennywise

Dr Matt Kiely, an excellent Dr, always takes time to listen and ensure he has all the facts before making a diagnosis.

He is based in Annacotty.

http://web.me.com/drmattkiely/Site/Welcome.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JOHNSTER14

I'm also a Dr Kiely attender. Excellent doctor. Very clued in. Great manner. I'd highly recommend him. Keeps to time too, in my experience.

Advertisement