Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Offshore Companies" what's that all about?

• 21-07-2011 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Is it an ideal answer to a man on the move?
    Due to the type of work I do being strictly seasonal I can never set up office or shop permanently in Ireland, there just isn't the climate or the booming maritime industry to sustain me all year round, therefore I'm looking to work abroad in the off season. However I do want to maintain a legal status, with insurance and registration so I would be taken seriously where ever I work.
    The guy's selling the "Offshore Companies" say it's the best thing since sliced bread and it's way to go, well of course they would, they're selling them. But do I really need that?
    Can I not just register in Ireland and trade temporarily or have part of my business trading abroad? Or would I have to register in every country I set foot in?

Advertisement