Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprinter Conversion - Where to Start

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭rocksimmo

gardoyle27 wrote: »
    hey rocksimmo,

check out this guy's sprinter conversion, it might give yousome inspiration
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mikemccannable
    there are about 5 vids but they are mainly slide shows of what he has done, some brilliant work IMO
    Hi garydoyle27. Thanks for that. He did a class job on that one alright. Hope mine turns out as nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

You can also look for other earlier sprinter conversion thread at this forum. Ours has been in use for a few years now and have racked up about 25 k miles on it with minimum issues.

Hi Samih
    Had a look at yours and it looks a fab job. Have been away to donegal for a week and have only started back at the van yesterday. Have Zig unit in now and it seems to be working fine. Really looking forward to the next few weeks now. Taking shape now. Will post some new pictures early next week of my progress.

Hi All. Things have been a bit slow the last couple of weeks. Was in donegal for a week. Paid a visit to donaghys motorhomes and bought some 12v lights and a skylight. Very helpful up there. Got the 2S4V fitted at the weekend. Had some problems with a dodgy earth connection and also someone had fitted the wrong fuses in the front panel. Noticed this after I had disassembled the unit. All working now. Will move on to water and waste next I think. Then the fun begins.

Advertisement