Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant: Doc Evidence Help...

Options
  • 21-07-2011 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi there,

Can someone please help me with the grant application...

I'm wondering what documents i can send for the following request:

4. B4: Documentary evidence for your residency for 3 out of the last 5 years.

I moved out of home 3 weeks ago so i have not yet received a utility bill or letter to use.
    The guidelines states you can send Leaving Cert results but i did my LC 8 years ago, which is outside the 5 years.

My p45 states that i worked in my previous employment for 4 and a half years, would this be sufficient enough to use? It gives my address at the top of the page. Or would a signed letter from my landlord be okay for this?

Thanks
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

You could get a letter from your bank stating you have been a customer for however long, or provide some bank statements.

P45 should also be sufficient. For most official purposes, a letter on headed notepaper from an employer is usually an acceptable proof of address. You landlord can only show your current address, not how long you have been living in Ireland.

Advertisement