Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neon Wolf

Options
  • 21-07-2011 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I just heard this band on the radio, never heard anything by them before. I guess theyre pretty new but I would recommend a listen and theres a free download aswell www.soundcloud.com/neonwolf

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Why do people post on here pretending to not be in the band they're promoting?

I find that really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Quite a good track. Not sure about the bands name though.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Yeah sure....!! I have promoted bands like this on numerous occasions in the past, its called a little help for small bands, im a promoter and i write for various little blogs... this is what i like to do, sorry if that annoys you but thats just how it is!

I actually think that you're in this band... a quick glance through your posts says your "coincidentally" also from Kilkenny and have tried to start a band who's influences sound remarkably like the influences of this random band you're promoting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I have promoted bands like this on numerous occasions in the past, its called a little help for small bands, im a promoter and i write for various little blogs... this is what i like to do, sorry if that annoys you but thats just how it is!
    Cool, any chance to see your blogs and check out your work?

Advertisement