Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cavan activities

Options
  • 21-07-2011 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hello everyone

im not long back in cavan and i am wondering what activities and classes are available (around the town)
    i am a fitness enthuiast so anything that involves movement and fun ill give a go. love outdoor persuits such as mountain biking, water sports. judo, kickboxing, gymnastics etc.

if you know of any please drop a line and let me know

I know from experience that cavan has very limited activities and i was thinking about setting up a club for people who like a chalenge(activity enthuiasts):D
    what activities would you like to do more of??:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Moved to Cavan forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Try fit force in Ballyjamesduff. Lots of boot camps and outside activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Try fit force in Ballyjamesduff. Lots of boot camps and outside activities.

Does Fit Force have any male members for their boot camps? It seems to be all women. Could be wrong though.

Would love to do kickboxing as well but the only club I could find had mainly teenagers in it. Didnt feel comfortable been thrown on the floor by somebody that was young enough to be my son :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Yeah it does.

Donal, a guy who does some work for them does the camps. Either running them or taking part. There's a few other guys also.

Same for the classes, mostly woman but there are some guys there too.

Advertisement