Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkish Barber Limerick

• 21-07-2011 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Need advice from the men on this one!!

We recently moved to limerick and my hubby is all in a tisy about where to get his hair cut. I have had a look through the old post on this subject but they dont cover exactly what he is looking for.

He needs a male only barber shop ie the only people cutting hair are men (promise nothing to do with me) and he really likes the turkish barbers.

He is happy to travel within limerick and the outskirts if anyone could recommend anywhere that would be fantastic as he is starting to look a bit like a yeti.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

One of the Barbers in "Knights Barbers" Catherine street is Turkish if thats any good to ya.

Its not all male staff though. There is one Lady Barber.
    (If the Term "Barber" is used for both male and female)

~B

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Barber in foxes bow has a turkish man working in there, only men in there AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Melion wrote: »
    Barber in foxes bow has a turkish man working in there, only men in there AFAIK

Here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lethal212

Hi,

Ihan is turkish and I ALWAYS get my hair cut by him. He is very good at what he does and I have yet to experience a better barber in the city. The turkish guy in blades is ok but Ihan is def waay better.

I have tried lots of the barbers in Limk City and do believe that Ihan seems to be the best.

I recently spotted a turkish barber shop opened on o'connell ave/st nessans rd.... across from Ballinacurra, dont know how good or how bad they are....

Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

lethal212 wrote: »
    Hi,

Ihan is turkish and I ALWAYS get my hair cut by him. He is very good at what he does and I have yet to experience a better barber in the city. The turkish guy in blades is ok but Ihan is def waay better.

I have tried lots of the barbers in Limk City and do believe that Ihan seems to be the best.

I recently spotted a turkish barber shop opened on o'connell ave/st nessans rd.... across from Ballinacurra, dont know how good or how bad they are....

Hope this helps

Where abouts is this o.o I haven't seen it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Niamh2011

Thanks everyone. He is going to try the turkish guy in Knights and see how it goes.I will let you know his verdict.

Again thanks a million :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lethal212

I think it used to be the Party Suppies shop after the new car valet service station

Advertisement