Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marlay Park Parking

• 21-07-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm going to the Coronas this Friday and since I live in Castleknock, it's easier for me to drive out there than go to town and back out on the bus.

Does anyone have any good ideas where to park close enough to the gig? I don't mind walking for a bit.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lauraLl

Hi eoin,
    I was wondering if you got any more information about parking for the gig? I'm also going to see the coronas today and i'm completly lost for parking.
    I've been googleing it all morning with no sucess. :confused:
    If you did find out any more about it, it would be great if you could let me know. :)
    Thanks,
    Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭eoinymc

Hi Laura,

I haven't gotten any replies, but I did find this on the ticketmaster.ie website

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Marlay-Park-tickets-Dublin/venue/198168

Directions
    Plan your approach to Marlay Park based on the following:

Traffic from M1, N2, N3, N4, N7, N81 travel via M50 to Ballinteer Interchange (southern end of M50) then first exit off roundabout to the Green route and Grange Road and concert car parks.

Traffic from N11 and South Dublin via Leopardstown Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate and new Drumartin Link to Green Route and Grange Road and concert car parks.

Traffic from Dublin City Centre travel via N81 to Terenure Cross Roads then Rathfarnham Road to Grange Road, College Road and concert car parks.

The approach routes will also be sign posted.

Disabled pedestrians entrance Grange Road.

Disabled car parking is at College Road. We must stress this is quite a distance from concert site.

That's all I know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

you could try and park in the Lidl across the road or in the Eden pub nearby, though they could be keeping an eye on that.

I'm amazed Ticketmaster/MCD haven't put up any sort of definitive information on their websites, very poor form.

Thanks to the both of you. :)
    It's crazy i've been looking all morning and i'm really not impressed with the lack of information about it. The only parking really mentioned is for Disabled parking but nothing else which isn't helpful at all. They should make it more clear to avoid it in the future because at the minute it's too much hassle to find out any bit of information.
    Thanks again to you both.
    Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭eoinymc

It says car parks here.....

Traffic from M1, N2, N3, N4, N7, N81 travel via M50 to Ballinteer Interchange (southern end of M50) then first exit off roundabout to the Green route and Grange Road and concert car parks.

Traffic from N11 and South Dublin via Leopardstown Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate and new Drumartin Link to Green Route and Grange Road and concert car parks.

Traffic from Dublin City Centre travel via N81 to Terenure Cross Roads then Rathfarnham Road to Grange Road, College Road and concert car parks.

The approach routes will also be sign posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

You could park in any of the estates of grange road, its only a 5 min walk.

Thanks eoin sorry i completly missed the message before that. Hopefully I'll find parking in one of them. Enjoy the gig. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

was at Villagers last night (great gig) - just set your GPS for Marlay Grange, it's right beside the pedestrian entrance and there was lots of space.

Advertisement