Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran - Dublin gig - 4th November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Junior D

Stevo2007 wrote: »
    Anyone else hear he's playing Vicar Street on the 4th November? Can't wait!!

tickets on sale in the morning too:D

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180046F5B0294576?artistid=1096193&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Yea, should be good alright.... been listenin to his songs on the Internet for the past few days, and I'm actually delighted I got the tickets, cause I never heard him before....

Its just that my friends begged me to go wi them....

And its my birthday that day an all... :D so it'll definitely be a good night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Got a ticket for him aswell. Can't wait have been obsessed with him for a number of months now. Real honest hard working guy who deserves everything he's getting at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭paperpackages

Do people know if there are any tickets anywhere? I assume they're sold out as the Ticketmaster page is saying no result, although I have been known to enter the captcha code wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Do people know if there are any tickets anywhere? I assume they're sold out as the Ticketmaster page is saying no result, although I have been known to enter the captcha code wrong...

They're sold out. Mate went into Ticketmaster two day's ago. Didn't think it would sell out that quick tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭magicface1

I seriously cant wait for this concert. Is there many from here going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 leanneyc

Meeeeee! Can't wait :D

Advertisement