Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how did i get Free credit for life

Options
  • 21-07-2011 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

I have an O2 mobile and have had the number for prob over 2 years now. the thing is i got a txt around Xmas last year and it basically said "congratulations you have topped up by 30 you now have free calls and txts for the next 30 days" (sounds like the Vodafone deal i know odd)

any way i havent topped since my credit just seems to be unlimited. I can txt people on my own O2 network for free and have done so since December i can also txt 085 087 and 089 for free any time. calls to O2 are also free but calls to other networks and land line are not allowed as tecnally i have no credit in my phone.

has this happened to any one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Must have been a glitch in their system. I'm sure if somebody knew how to do it they would be getting lots of free O2 SIM cards and selling them on. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cookie82

sounds like you were put on one of the gold sim card plans. maybe im wrong but good for you regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

Something similar happened to me with o2, about March Last year bought the O2 Tv monthly package and since then till early this month was getting skysports package every month without even topping up! shame sky decided to restructure the whole system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

cookie82 wrote: »
    sounds like you were put on one of the gold sim card plans. maybe im wrong but good for you regardless

what is a gold sim card plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

tonyheaney wrote: »
    what is a gold sim card plan?

Free calls and texts to other 02 customers, with no top-up required.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056326805

• Advertisement
Advertisement