Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair Warning

Options
  • 21-07-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

<edited by bonkey - two complaints split into two threads>

I received an unfair warning for suggesting someone was an 'IRA lackey' in the politics forum. The moderator in question, nesf, deemed this to be 'a breach of the peace', subsequently issuing a warning.

This moderator suggests that the term lackey used in conjuction with IRA "is not acceptable as it contains the connotations of something more than a mere apologist."

It was not my intention to suggest that the poster in question was more than an apologist, so I feel this warning was unnecessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

You should start two separate threads for the two complaints as two different sets of CMods will be dealing with them (AH is in Rec, not Soc).

<edited by bonkey - two complaints split into two threads>

Advertisement