Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear piercing

Options
  • 21-07-2011 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I'm thinking of getting my ears pierced for the third time and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place where I can get it done? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Claires accessories is the only obvious place I can think of. Some of the tattoo shops might do piercing also though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Do not get it done with a gun what ever you do. They can't be cleaned properly. I had a few piercings done with a gun but didn't know I could have picked up other people's blood infections through them when I was younger.

Search out a good clean piercing place make sure they use a new clean needle, they clean the area and put on fresh gloves in front of you. I can only recommend places in Dublin... all I can recommend in Wexford is places to avoid like the plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Don't go to Claire's, those sort of places usually use guns and have an awful reputation. Try Psychosis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cupcakes_mcgee

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I didn't really feel comfortable with the idea of going to Claire's accessories.

Where in Dublin would you recommend wild_cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

I woul recommend both Wildcats in Dublin, I've got several ear piercings done by these guys & haven't had any problems. A clean, efficient and friendly service is definately provided. You should check out their handy website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

I'd stay away from Psychosis too. Unless you want to come out with a piercing in your neck and worshipping the devil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Body shock is your best bet. It's in temple bar.

http://www.bodyshock.ie/

Advertisement