Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertainment for a family at the weekend

Options
  • 21-07-2011 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

my aunt and cousins are coming over from Italy for the weekend and as my folks are away I have to look after them. Does anyone have any good suggestions for things to do?

I'm thinking one day I'll take them around the centre, Trinity, Grafton St. Stephen's Green etc. but the kids are 13 and 16 and don't speak any English so I'm finding it hard to think of other activities for them.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭christmas2010

How about a trip all the way around on the Dart. If you go towards Bray there are great views especially at Killiney/Dalkey.
    You could walk along sea front in Bray and there is also a good funfair there at the moment.
    If you have a car available then a drive in the Dublin Mountains maybe finishing with a walk in Glendalough.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

http://www.braysummerfest.com/ Airshow is on on Sunday but there will also be practice flights on Saturday. The town will be packed all weekend long though.

Advertisement