Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LE Star Wars Xbox Console

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Oh dear Jesus I hope I can't afford this when it comes out, otherwise I WILL buy it and will near immediately regret it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The game looks terrible, but that's the best looking special edition console I've seen (apart from this of course :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

My god, that is sexy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

WOuld one normally have to pre-order special edition consoles? Or would you expect them to be packing the shelves with these lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

EnterNow wrote: »
    WOuld one normally have to pre-order special edition consoles? Or would you expect them to be packing the shelves with these lads?

I guess this one might be popular with star wars fans. Game stores usually hype up the limited consoles. This one is more expensive than regular console with the larger hard drive etc. Can pre order on amazon.com not sure about .co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHAAH WANT.

ahem sorry. Momentary hysteria. Yep I'm getting me that. Although I have a 360s as well. But the bf hogs it. WANT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

EnterNow wrote: »

I would pre-order it if i were you i got the LE MW2 console and since it was released i havent seen any of them in stores

The L.E consoles actually to tend to be limited unlike everything else:rolleyes:

&*&! actually. Is it bundle only? I already have a kinect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Asry wrote: »
    &*&! actually. Is it bundle only? I already have a kinect.

yea its coming with that new star wars kinect game.

here it is on amazon.co.uk. £349 or about €395 at todays ex. rate

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Kinect-Console-Star-Wars/dp/B005DRB89C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311591795&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

I think my favourite thing about this is gonna be the fact that it has R2D2 sound effects for when you open/close the tray and turn the console on/off. Gonna be frickin sweet, but uber expensive.

• Advertisement

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Kinect-Console-Star-Wars/dp/B005DRB89C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311591795&sr=8-1

mmmmmmm bbbuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

In fairness, something like this is probably the only way they would be able to shift Kinect Star Wars. It still looks dreadful. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I'm so disappointed with that price!

I'm waiting for the 360 S and kinect bundles to come down, not go up!!!

As much as I want it, is it worth paying the extra for R2D2 sounds and a 320Gb HHD, considering there's definitely going to be a cheaper 360 S and kinect bundle in Q4 (a gut feeling but I'm pretty confident!).

€400ish... I'm still very tempted though :o

Advertisement