Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double Clicking Problem

• 21-07-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

I know I can't be the only person having this problem.

My right click "double clicks" even if I only press it once. It doesn't sound that major but it's really starting to annoy me. It means that I can't access chests because they open and close before I can use it. I can't get in a minecart. Two blocks will place instead of one, which is completely frustrating with stuff like glass or obsidian. I can't remove/place lava/water very easily either.

I've ran searches online and come across various postings on forums I'm not a member of.

Does anyone else here have this problem? And have you found a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Could be your mouse. Mine is damn near broken and keeps left clicking whenever I so much as move it, so I've switched to a different one now.
    See if it still happens on a different mouse if you have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

But my mouse works fine otherwise, in other Java and Flash programs? When I've looked up the problem people always suggest it's hardware- but it's too common to be just that. I'll root around and see if I can dig out an old one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Force an update of the game and see if the problem's still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

I have the same issue, regardless of updates or mods installed. It's a bit headwrecking alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

I've been having the same problem. I put it down to an old computer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement