Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-Ireland Fleadh Cheoil Timetable

Options
  • 21-07-2011 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was wondering would anyone have a link to the timetable for the Fleadh Cheoil this year in Cavan? Specifically I'm looking for the competition timetables as I want to drop down when the Harp comps are on, but I can't find a timetable (that makes any sense, the one I found described Saturday 21st August) anywhere.

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

From the fleadh website: http://www.fleadh2011cavan.ie/file/Cl%C3%A1r%202011.pdf

The harp's on all day (Saturday) in Castle Manor, Drumalee.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Boom! Thanks, that answers the question neatly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

You can see what's going on live on www.cavantv.com

It's a webcam and there's no sound but at least you can see if it's raining before you head off.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭The Mary Clarke

I have been down there for the last two days and the atmosphere is fantastic. I am going to take part in the brush dancing competition on Monday...well not exactly a competition but they are trying to get crowds together to attempt to get a guinness record for the most people brush dancing in the one spot...all are welcome to help make up the numbers. They will teach us how to do the dance...should be a bit of craic:)

Advertisement