Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practical Pistol Medals

• 21-07-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I wish to pass on some medals that I had made up just before the IPSA was dissolved back in 2008. They have been gathering dust in my attic ever since and I had totally forgotten about them until recently. I am taking a break from target shooting for personal reasons and just want to pass them on, hopefully they will be a nice little souvenir of better days.

I have a list of the IPSA sanctioned matches and results which were held at the shooting grounds of the MNSCI in Offaly, Harbour House in Kildare and the CIPC in Wexford.

I cannot cover every sanctioned match on the list with medals so I randomly picked the following,

Harbour House – Sept 2008 – this was the last sanctioned match held by the IPSA.
    Harbour House – July 2008
    MNSCI – April 2008
    CIPC – March 2008
    MNSCI – March 2007
    MNSCI – February 2007

The medals measure 50mm by 3mm thick, coin shaped and come in a nice presentation box. See attached photo.

So, those of you that competed in the above matches and were lucky enough to be placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in Standard or Production Pistol, please PM me with your name and contact details and I’ll do my best to get your medal to you. Sorry guys, but Open division is not covered as the competitor quota as per IPSC rules was not reached.

Paul Smith.

img8127.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 PMS

Guys, I have received a few PM’s from people looking to buy the medals as a set etc.

Please note that these are not for sale, they are free to those lucky few who won them at the matches as listed in the opening post.

However, if they are not all claimed by those entitled, then I might sell off what’s left.

I will keep this offer open for a month or so, ending 31st August to allow for those that are lucky enough to be away on holiday.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

They are lovely medals Paul , Nice work. hope I won one .

Zed ,

retired ipsc Shooter

oldzed wrote: »
    They are lovely medals Paul , Nice work. hope I won one .

Zed ,

retired ipsc Shooter

Wow, now there's a blast from the past...:)

PM me with an address and I'll get your medal to you.

Paul.

PS..just saw your pm..I'll sort that out on Monday for you..

Brilliant , Thanks Paul ,

Best regards
    DVC

Mick

Brilliant , Thanks Paul ,

Best regards
    DVC

Mick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

Nice medals Paul

Regards from Canada
    Pat

packas wrote: »
    Nice medals Paul

Regards from Canada
    Pat

Canada Ehh...

Hi Pat, sorry I missed your going away party but didn't hear about it until well after you were gone. Hope things go well for you over there, a beautiful country. I've done a lot of shooting over there just north of Georgetown, Ontario near a place called Erin, nearish the Dublin Road just west of a place called Tullamore, believe it or not, nearly all Scotish people living there.

Anyway, AP has your medals so drop him a line and he'll get them to you.

Regards,

Paul

Great to hear from you all.

Most people have their medals now or are with a third party to be given to you.

Thanks to you all for the pm's and emails.

PMS wont be used any more so this is the last post

Mods, please close thread, and thank you.

Paul. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement