Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toffiffee..please someone!!!

Options
  • 21-07-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

After a dissapointing walk through Lidl and Aldi I have returned home with nothing more than screen cleaners for my laptop...

anyone know where i can get Toffiffee in Ireland??? (Kilkenny to be exact)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I've seen them in Tesco & the €2 shops (not in Kilkenny, in Dublin, but one assumes you might down there too)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They definitely have had them in the past in LIDL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

my god if your right about the €2 shop im screwed....bye bye belt!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

seen them in the €2 shop aswell
    i think they're €2

Thanks all of you!

Im not the proud owner of 4 packs :D

2 packs for €3 in the two euro store...what a sentence...thanks for the advice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

eldwaro wrote: »
    2 packs for €3 in the two euro store...what a sentence...
    Which one though. They always 2 for €3 in the one in dunlaoghaire nearest the church. A new euroshop has opened close by, lots of cheap stuff but not limited to €2. They do 200g toblerones for €2 too, and lots of other hard to get bars, think it is mainly imported stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MattyMor

I love Toffiffee :) They always have them in duty free at the airport. Love buying them then devouring a whole pack on the plane!

rubadub wrote: »
    Which one though. They always 2 for €3 in the one in dunlaoghaire nearest the church. A new euroshop has opened close by, lots of cheap stuff but not limited to €2. They do 200g toblerones for €2 too, and lots of other hard to get bars, think it is mainly imported stuff.

this was the high street in kilkenny...they had some selection of stuff in there in fairness to them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

The only place I ever see these delightful little gems is in the airport :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

maximoose wrote: »
    little gems is in the airport :(
    Yeah, its strange. I had some in my house and my mates young lad polished off loads of them, loved them but never had them before. Now they tell me when they go to the airport he runs over to them demanding them.

Correct spelling is toffifee, I can never spell it right, found the site
    http://www.toffifee.com/toffifee.php#Welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 BigDinny

They are in Euro2 on Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork for any fans in this part of the world.

Advertisement