Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

washing machine

Options
  • 21-07-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

hi,

my washing machine has started to sound like an aeroplane taking off during spin cycles lately so I was wondering if there are any sales or good deals on washing machines anywhere at present.

(a nice quiet washing machine that is value for money :D)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skipper12

thanks,

Some very good prices there.

I see that these are reconditioned graded(damaged or marked in some way) and ex display units. Have you used these and would you recommend them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

No havent used them yet, but will also be buying a washing machine soon. Id have no problem buying an exdisplay model tbh and they all come with warranties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

http://www.baize.ie/
    Got dryer and washing machine, both new with slight mark. Full warranty.
    Friend got all kitchen appliances there (neff) 30-50% less than RRP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

We also bought from Baize when we moved into our house, 200 off an integrated fridge freezer and a solid table and chairs set brand new at a great price, would reccomend them

• Advertisement
Advertisement