Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Phones

Options
  • 21-07-2011 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

Does anyone still sell them?

Recently banjaxed my phone and really need it, but would rather take a really old one that someone would be happy I took off them (3210 etc) for a 10er or so.

Only need the basic text and calls.

Anywhere in town that does it?

Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

The likes of the 3210 are rarer than hen's teeth I'm afraid to say mate.

I remember when I was working in a certain High Street Phone Retailer; the folks with the old classics were very hesitant to part with them.

Best of luck though. Maybe adverts.ie might have something that interests you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

If you are on either the Vodafone or Meteor networks they have phones for €20, have a look at their websites. I had the Meteor €20 phone for a brief period, it was grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Zhivago sell sim-free new phones for around €40

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Dunnes in Knocknacarra have sim free phones for sale. Last time I looked they were around 29 Euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement