Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy vine leaves?... (in Dublin)

Options
  • 21-07-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently moved to Dublin from New York. I love to cook and I've been trying to find local stores which carry some of my favorite things before resorting to ordering them online...

Do you know where I can find Mediterranean ingredients, specifically vine leaves (aka grape leaves)... I want to stuff them myself so I am looking for just a jar of the leaves alone...

Also, do you know of an Asian food specialty store? I like to make homemade dumplings and would love to find an Asian grocery..

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 sharonl

Lots of asian shops in dublin that sell vine leaves both in a jar, and vacuum packed. Big one at the jervis luas stop thats very good. Theres also a few at the bottom of henry street on mary street that are quite good. Another on South great georges street.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amandausa

thanks sharonl!!

Advertisement