Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for ATX to WTX 20-24 pin connections

Options
  • 21-07-2011 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for a lead, maybe i need two, I need to power my motherboard from the dc/dc unit, most leads I see are male to female, I need male to male, or female to female depending on if the plastic bit or the metal connection defines the sexuality of the pin :)

I'll also be crimping on two more leads to power the board and the SSD.

I know some may not like my approach and would suggest just spending another 60 euro on a case, but I think there might just be a connection out there, otherwise I'll just cut the plugs of two PSU and do a straight through crimping exercise.

So does anyone know where to buy such cables?
    thank you

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

On my phone at the moment so I cant link you, but MiniITX.com may sell what your looking for, ill have a better look when I'm at a computer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Deano12345 wrote: »
    On my phone at the moment so I cant link you, but MiniITX.com may sell what your looking for, ill have a better look when I'm at a computer

I didn't see what i wanted here, they have some fantastic dc-dc converters though.

http://www.mini-itx.com/store/?c=10#p1854 this is a nice job, I already have a 60W PSU to plug into it.

Advertisement