Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I move from Eircom?

• 22-07-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I have Eircom 24Mb BB and am now just at the 12 month stage so out of contract. The service costs me 48 quid a month I think asnd I have to say it's been flawless and I live rural so f'all contention.

So should I now move to a cheaper provider? Would you advise a move or stay put with Eircom? Are there any good / reliable providers you'd recommend?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I've been with them a long time and it's ultra-reliable so if it ain't broke...

(The only move I'd consider is to UPC but that probably isn't an option for you?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Yea, it's just a little expensive as are all Irish broadband prices. But Eircom have been awesome I have to say, even their support via their broadband forum is fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭kaahooters

went from bt - vodafone (raged my balls of with them, morons) and then to eircom.

eircom compaired to vodafone is joy, helpfull, knowledgeable and polite.

stay with eircom till you can get upc.

Advertisement