Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So has everyone stopped talking about festivals?

Options
  • 22-07-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

Cmon keep the patter going about music festivals, even if it means creating imaginary ones. I want to hear more about EP, Oxe, Werchter and all the others.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

There's loads of threads on festivals in this forum.

Should we abandon those threads and come here to your special thread instead?

Will we get magic beans if we do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

anyone got any magic beans for EP? :P jk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    There's loads of threads on festivals in this forum.

Should we abandon those threads and come here to your special thread instead?

Will we get magic beans if we do so?

It just went quiet for a few hours and Im slightly addicted to following all the festivals online and going to the occasional one. Are you going to Bump Im going to that perhaps I might have some magic beans there dude.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

It just went quiet for a few hours and Im slightly addicted to following all the festivals online and going to the occasional one. Are you going to Bump Im going to that perhaps I might have some magic beans there dude.

It's probably gone quiet because people are going to sleep.

Nighty night!

Advertisement