Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming in city centre

Options
  • 22-07-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey just registered in order to ask if anyone knows of any groups in town that meet up to play things like D+D, Munchkin, MtG or anything along those lines. I do have an apartment in city centre so even if there isnt a group i'd be willing to start one depending on the interest lol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Friday night Magic: The Gathering on at Garvey's. Starts about 7 or 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Creaven

Wow that was fast lol. Garveys? I'll check it out thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I know a few people often meet up in square eyes to play board/card games. I'm only ever down there playing on the computers though so sorry I can't be of anymore help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

There's no Magic in Garvey's this week or next week. Tonight everyone's at Nationals. Next week is Race Week so there'd be no peace. Ask the guys in SubCity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

The board/card game guys currently meet in squareyes on Thursdays at about 7-10pm. This is only temporary though afaik till they find a 'home' with more space. Don't have any contact details for them I'm afraid, best thing is just to pop down to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

I started up a RPG at the end of last year, then let it slip away, cause life got in the way...bad timing...

Don't know how that helps! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

The board/card game guys currently meet in squareyes on Thursdays at about 7-10pm. This is only temporary though afaik till they find a 'home' with more space. Don't have any contact details for them I'm afraid, best thing is just to pop down to them.
    They might be moving venue to a permanent rented space by next week. They're on Facebook. "Board Games Club Galway". I'll try to remember to post here if I hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Creaven

I should probably say now that i found the board games club and they are great fun and exactly what i was looking for. :)

Advertisement