Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is a good computer repair shop.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bellarose

Firblog wrote: »
    Sorry for giving you the wrong impression there; I was just making a little tongue in cheek comment, as it seemed to me that youself and the two other users who praised CCS were all of the fairer sex...
    I myself buy most of my computer goods - ink, etc from them too and find them to be fairly competitive, not as much difference as it would be worth the hassle to travel else where to buy, plus if anything goes wrong they're always fairly helpful on the phone.

Well....have to say yer man that served me was VERY easy on the eye :p and very helpful...was back there last week and got a wireless set up for the house...first rate:D

Advertisement