Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing nicaragua

Options
  • 22-07-2011 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering peoples opinion on surfing there? Costs, cheap food accommodation?

Thinking of going for a month to surf

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭rothai

I was surfing in san juan del sur in niaragua. Its a pretty mad place, cheap. i really enjoyed it there. There are several breaks around to suit all levels, but no roads or anything so its a lot of off roading to get to them to but not many people around. theres a lot of americans around the place so most people speak english if you no habla español

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jarv

Epic if you like powerfull empty lefts. I went last easter and stayed with surf tours Nicaragua and had a great time (new owners now) they have a boat and 4x4 so get you where you need to go I wouldn't recommend doing it solo unless you have good spanish its pretty rural. Waves are empty and have so much more power than hear was fun on a 9'8 broke 2 leashes in a day.

Go for it

Advertisement