Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSL Cert

Options
  • 22-07-2011 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭

Hi just enquiring about a domain wide SSL cert for a site.

I have my hosting package with blacknight for the last 2 1/2 years think its the minimus pack (about 50 a year) and very happy with it.

I have a new site that is going to be a commercial operation and want it super secure even thought the payment system is through paypal i still want to be certain.

What kind of money am i looking at for a SSL to cover the whole domain and is there any package (hosting/cert) that might be of use.

Comments

Hi,

Our Wildcard SSL's are €399.99/year and our Standard 128bit SSL's are €99/year.

If you would like to order one of these just email sales@blacknight.com and we can help you set it up.

Thanks, Niamh.

Advertisement