Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Certificate in Business (BN003) at Blanchardstown IT

Options
  • 22-07-2011 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone have any information about the Higher Certificate in Business at Blanchardstown IT? Would you recommend the course? I am a mature student, so will be doing it part-time but I assume it's the same as the full time course. What sort of hours per week are required? What are the lectures like? What is the book list? Any information would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Not a business student myself, nor am I part timer so I can't recommend the course itself with no experiance of it ;)

The best place to find answers to those kind of questions would be an open night, but I don't think itb has any open nights so close to the new year starting?

For questions like this, usually emailing the lecturer in charge of that course directly is the best option, but I'm not sure who is soooOOooooo
    best thing I can think of to do at the moment, is literally ring the college and ask to speak to the man in charge of that course or for his email address.

Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, Blanchardstown Road North, Dublin 15

Tel: +353 (1) 8851000 | Fax: +353 (1) 8851001 | Email: info@itb.ie

^ that's the phone number taken straight from the itb site.
    From personal experience the people in charge of the courses tend to be extremely nice, so I wouldn't worry about calling up and trying to get your 2 cents on all the gory details ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sarah234

Thinking of doing it myself, it's Tuesday's and Thursdays 6-10 and alternate sat mornings for people doing the taught elective.

There is an open night on Thursday the 1st of Sept from 4-7.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Feebeee

Starting this course tonight! Pretty nervous, first business course and first part time course also!

Good Luck if you're starting too! :)

Advertisement