Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bring Back Mark Noble!

• 22-07-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Have been listening to Jim Jim the past week or so, and personally I think that he is dire on his own. He has nobody to bounce off, and this in my opinion, makes him sound extremely dull and makes him sound boring on air. I don't think that Jim can actually pull it off when going solo. He is clearly not funny when on his own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭emmabee

Ah, there are many people out there I would find a lot more dull I have to say! Everyone is at their best when they have someone to bounce off, but I'd prefer his monologue over anyone else on the radio!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Jim Jim on his own better than Mark Noble on his own anyday :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

I thought I posted up here last night... anyway Mark is on holidays, something that you are entitled to if you work 50 weeks of the year.
    Secondly Jim was great over the last week. Sounds like his old self. Best thing to do about the RTE experience is put it behind him.

Its a growing trend with radio presenters to keep the show on air as much as possible. It makes more sense to keep it going rather than both presenters taking holidays at the same time.

Advertisement