Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who collects the brown bin for free?

• 22-07-2011 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

I know MrBinman collects the green bin for free, but I'm sure I've seen that there's a company offering to collect the brown bin for free. Does anyone know who it is?

Nobody likes being poor and when times are hard, every penny counts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Thanks, but there's a €10.66 monthly service charge with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Thanks, but there's a €10.66 monthly service charge with that.

Cheapskate! you ain't poor :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Cheapskate! you ain't poor :p

I'm on the breadline here. Poverty stricken. They won't let me dump rubbish bags in the skip at the back of work any more. That big fat one caught me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Binman and oxygen, if your " poor " you qualify for waiver scheme with oxygen 50€ a year. ..

• Advertisement

I'm on the breadline here. Poverty stricken. They won't let me dump rubbish bags in the skip at the back of work any more. That big fat one caught me.

LMFAO!!!

Binman and oxygen, if your " poor " you qualify for waiver scheme with oxygen 50€ a year. ..

Don't believe him, he's not that poor. He sleeps on a bed full of money and steals from hobos.

Advertisement