Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You wake up tomorrow in the middle ages. What do you do?

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

As did the Minoans centuries before Rome. They even had sinks with hot(volcanic) and cold running water.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭amacca

blaze1 wrote: »
    sounds good at first...

no internet, no pron........

I'd practise my painting skills and start a painted version of Razzle ;)

you could do some vajazzles for the wenches on the side Larrius Maxximus Flyntus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,816 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

If I woke up in the middle ages, I'd saddle up a horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

fearcruach wrote: »
    Liam Byrne wrote: »
    I'm confused

Tomorrow = future
    Middle Ages = past

So if you wake up in the MA then it's not "tomorrow"

I'm imagining it's meant in a time travel way. Tomorrow I buy a DeLorean and travel back in time to the Middle Ages. Or else I get myself and my car sucked through an interdimensional portal, in which case I better hope I have a chainsaw and a shotgun.

I know that it's meant in a time travel way!

But you haven't time to buy the DeLorean because the OP said you wake up in the Middle Ages.

Which means that you don't wake up tomorrow - you never reach it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i'd invent the cocktail umbrella

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I'd invent post it notes. The guy who invented them made millions!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Nephinbeg

You could make a paper airplane, they'd be soiling their codpieces

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Cry for my Ghd!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Stomp cunts with me boots.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Hang us this in your time machine - or at least memorise it in case you ever need it

http://i.imgur.com/lt40H.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,378 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I think you'd be a very long odds shot to avoid being killed in some summary manner within your first couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

What Middle Ages are you folks talking about? The Roman Empire had toilets and indoor plumbing ffs.

*sucks teeth* looks like your aqueduct is on the fritz luv. Its gonna be pretty expensive. Go get me amphora of wine will ya luv.

*adjusts toga crack*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I would stay in my castle/dorm and wait for my prince or just enjoy the outdoors and travel by horses etc (I have a horse outside!)! Other than that enjoy the parties and fine wine! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Gather three ships and sail west, find a new land and setup New Ireland, It would be Barack O'Bama today for sure then.

Advertisement