Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Is he mad?

That panels could explode any minute :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Over the top for sure. But then again, some people drink & vomit up all their money. Others bet it away on animals racing, others inject it into their arms. Live & let live I say. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's kind of sad that i thought that the transporter panel was from TNG era before he said it :(

I was also about to say that those designs weren't of Voyager :pac:

Kiith wrote: »
    It's kind of sad that i thought that the transporter panel was from TNG era before he said it :(

I too noticed a few discrepancies which I found worrying :(:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Kiith and Enternow you frikken nerdalingers

• Advertisement

Kiith and Enternow you frikken nerdalingers

Is that a constitution class for your avatar? What were you saying? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

How has noone pointed out the display panel in his kitchen is CLEARLY from a Galaxy class starship and not Voyager!? And you people call yourselves trekkies ;P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd already outted myself as a super nerd, and figured someone else should do it this time.

Welcome to the club! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

Engraving U.S.S. Voyager on a schematic of a Nova class?

How does he sleep at night? :pac:

Oh ya, on the floor apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭De Bhál

nerd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

^^^

I guess that's a hardcore to the extreme!!! nerd variant. Although seeing as Spock was Kirks no.1, therefore Riker as no.1 should be beside Picard, not Data, although technically Data became Picards ersatz no.1 in the movies. Also Data was the science guy as was Spock.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

Anyone else note that it's the 30th anniversary star fleet pattern used in tatoo. That's PRE TNG!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Go to 2:58. All that effort and his apartment doesn't even have sliding doors. What a complete waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

^^^

I guess that's a hardcore to the extreme!!! nerd variant. Although seeing as Spock was Kirks no.1, therefore Riker as no.1 should be beside Picard, not Data, although technically Data became Picards ersatz no.1 in the movies. Also Data was the science guy as was Spock.

In terms of rank Riker may be Spocks equivalent, but in terms of character and usage Data is clearly the 'Spock' of TNG. If anything Riker is the "Kirk" of TNG.

Advertisement