Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what type of software was used to create this

Options
  • 22-07-2011 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Guys,

a bit if a shot in the dark here...but does anyone know what type of software would have been used to create this video ?

http://youtu.be/j-diPRkFEps

apologies for the boring content :D

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Probably Flash or something similar. More than likely a combination of the Creative Suite tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Looks to me like it's After Effects and Photoshop. Might be wrong, but I've seen things like this done in After Effects

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Yea, that was done in After Effects. Illustrations were most likely done in Illustrator first then imported into AE for animation.

You could do something like that in Flash, or other animation tools too, as it goes, it's relatively basic animation.

I'm a bit bored of these 'typographic animations' these days, they seem like an excuse not to do proper animation and storytelling.

Advertisement