Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Primary School teachers in WA? Please help :)

Options
  • 22-07-2011 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi everyone

I'm moving to Perth in less than 2 weeks. I qualified with my PGDE from the University of Strathclyde last June 2009. I want to teach in Primary Schools in WA and I'm hitting a wall. I've sent off my PRT to WACOT (the teaching council in WA). They are being a bit sticky about required documents etc. They want my documents certified by a Justice of Peace or a Notary. I already sent off some documents signed very graciously by a Peace commissioner in my local town. He was so patient signing each and every page - of about 10-15 pages. I don't want to have to ask him again. Just wondered if a Police Officer would suffice?

Is there any Irish people out there that have successfully registered with WACOT and can give me some guidance? I would really appreciate it...

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rainbow413

hi
    just reading your post and wondering if you were sucessfeul in registering with wacot?

Advertisement