Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritual Group

Options
  • 22-07-2011 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, does anyone know if there is a spiritual group in Galway? I will be moving down in a few weeks and would be interested in joining a group if possible... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Hi, does anyone know if there is a spiritual group in Galway? I will be moving down in a few weeks and would be interested in joining a group if possible... :)

can you define spiritual? catholic, non catholic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Do you mean a group that sings Gospel / spiritual music? (What sort of level are you at? Do you site-read? Do you mind singing other styles too?)

Or one that sits around an ouija board and communes with dead people? (sorry, no clues about these .. pretty sure there's some around though)

Or a church? I know where to find them! Catholic ones Other ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

JustMary wrote: »
    Do you mean a group that sings Gospel / spiritual music? (What sort of level are you at? Do you site-read? Do you mind singing other styles too?)

Or one that sits around an ouija board and communes with dead people? (sorry, no clues about these .. pretty sure there's some around though)

Or a church? I know where to find them! Catholic ones Other ones.

Or a group that can neck a naggin of vodka in one go?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

mikom wrote: »
    Or a group that can neck a naggin of vodka in one go?

By that criteria, the whole city is a spiritual group!

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement