Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to share a house with a few irish

Options
  • 22-07-2011 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

hey there,

so im moving to perth in october and i will be looking to rent a house with some irish people, i dont mind where abouts in perth (well within reason) as long as it is near public transport!!!

if anyone knows anyone over there that might have someone moving out of their house in oct please let me know.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Why travel all the way around the world to live with Irish people?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

jank wrote: »
    Why travel all the way around the world to live with Irish people?

Because that is what "I" want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 marksparks08

hiya niva ill be headin in 5 weeks so ill keep u updated on accomadation etc if u lik

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

hiya niva ill be headin in 5 weeks so ill keep u updated on accomadation etc if u lik

Hey markspark08

wow that would be brill, what are you going to do over there work or travel?? are you going straight into a house or hostel or staying with friends??

• Registered Users Posts: 26 marksparks08

niva*sis wrote: »
    Hey markspark08

wow that would be brill, what are you going to do over there work or travel?? are you going straight into a house or hostel or staying with friends??

im travelling wit a friend, we got friends over there already a few in the undergroud backpackers hostel an a few in houses. we'll be staying in a friends apartment for a few days maximum so as not to be a burden on them.. so first week house huntin :( i hate it but gotta be done..then ive an interview that my friend got me on the 5th sept for a job driving a machine in the mines so fingers crossed for that... takin it step by step really in no rush really as im goin for abit of freedom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Guys keep opinion to yourself please, if someone wants to live with Irish we have no right to tell them otherwise.

OP - it is JULY .. I'm going to close this, best option is to ask nearer the time,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement