Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prescription swimming goggles

Options
  • 22-07-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to get good value in these?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

aquagoggles.com are excellent and not expensive at all.
    I am quite shortsighted and I am very happy with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Ive got goggles off them in the past. great service

• Registered Users Posts: 30 harryt

Try presciption goggles.co.uk.I use them regularly and find them very good especially if you need different prescription for each eye.You can also order spare parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

harryt wrote: »
    Try presciption goggles.co.uk.I use them regularly and find them very good especially if you need different prescription for each eye.You can also order spare parts.

Is this the correct website? coudln't find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

Is this the correct website? coudln't find it?

might be this one

http://www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 harryt

Sorry,the correct website is http://www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/
    Thanks quinnthebin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Thanks lads, was getting the info for a friend so i'll pass on both websites!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 N.B.

Swimkit.ie have them for €30 they go from -1.5 to -8 I use them all the time and they make a great difference

Advertisement