Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curling wand/tongs

• 22-07-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭

I have medium length hair which is naturally straight and I find it hard to curl my hair so that it stays for the duration of a day/night out. Anyone know what curling wand or tongs would be the best to create long lasting curls? I have tried GHDs and they do work but I find it really hard to create a full head of curls by doing them myself ...any suggestions would be great! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Christ on a bike this has been done to death.:)

Remington Pearl Wand, better than anything else, far superior to the babyliss counterpart, cheap as chips for €33 in boots, gives lasting curl in the straightest of hair.

Phew. at this stage I should be getting comission!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭LisaRoy

+1 on the Remington Pearl Wand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If i can do the back of my hair with the Remington wand, anybody can.

Advertisement