Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone App

Options
  • 22-07-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Not too sure where i should be posting this but thought here might be a good start.

I have an idea for a great phone application that has not been done yet , can anyone recommend an Irish company to approach to see can it be developed further and should i be looking at a way to make it safe before i disclose it ? . If so how do i do such a thing .

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Lucky Dub

bayles wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Not too sure where i should be posting this but thought here might be a good start.

I have an idea for a great phone application that has not been done yet , can anyone recommend an Irish company to approach to see can it be developed further and should i be looking at a way to make it safe before i disclose it ? . If so how do i do such a thing .

Cheers
    Google search is always good, and a Non Disclosure Agreement with the company in advance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Might get some advice on companies here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1277

An NDA is probably all you can really do before discussing it but the fact is no matter what you do chances are if its any use the app will be copied down the line anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Lucky Dub

Options are - NDA or else partner up with the developers!!

Best of luck either way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

• Registered Users Posts: 27 TextingGuru

iWord Limited do apps for all mobile devices. To view one go to app store and download the Irish Kidney Association donor app. Got a lot of national media coverage when released as did other ones.
    Very busy at the moment but happy to sign NDA if you want

Peter

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

iWord Limited do apps for all mobile devices. To view one go to app store and download the Irish Kidney Association donor app. Got a lot of national media coverage when released as did other ones.
    Very busy at the moment but happy to sign NDA if you want

Peter

Are you connected with the business?

Advertisement