Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

Options
  • 22-07-2011 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭

Have to move to Kildare town for 6 weeks in September for a work placement. Iv been keeping an eye on daft.ie but there isin't really a lot listed that would suit the likes of myself. I don't drive, would prefer not to spend over €500 a month, even that is going to be hard to scrap together. Would prefer a 1 bed apartment as I really do much better living by myself! :D Not fussy about fancy decor or big houses with gardens, but so long as it's safe, fully furnished and everything is in working order. Would prefer a fairly quiet area, don't plan on going out or anything like that.

I honestly don't think I'v ever set foot in the place so any tips for any areas to avoid? Is there anywhere else I can be looking, like over here we have the dealer magazine which lists accommodation, is there anything similar based in Kildare?

Also what are the chances of finding somewhere that will lease for only 6 weeks? Have been lucky in the past but that was in a quiet town and I think she was just happy to have someone in the place short notice rather than having it sit idle.

Advertisement