If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Player

Options
  • 22-07-2011 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Hi looking to get a record player and thought of

PROJECT GENIE Mk3

what price could i get this at and what type of amp do i need for it. i have a very modern pioneer 7 channel amp, not sure if i can use it?

does it come with a cart?

Regards

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We don't have the Genie in stock at the moment. Our warehouse just got a small delivery of the black finish in stock. I could try and order one up for you??

The turntable is priced at £179.95 and we can deliver it for £12.99.

You'd need an amp with a built in phono stage, if your current amp is a home cinema amp I doubt it would have one. But if you want to reply back with the model number I'll check just to be sure.

If not you can buy a seperate phono stage to connect it up. We stock them starting at £59.95.

And yes, there is a cartridge included with the turntable. :)

Hope this has helped you, if you have any more questions or would like to order please get in touch.

ATB.
    Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.