Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you book concerts online or in venues?

Options
  • 22-07-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Please mods don't lock this thread, I have no interest in ticket advertising and will not imply it.

I was wondering who finds it easier to get tickets for concerts in ticketmaster venues than online?

Usually I have problems booking online as there is traffic when the demand is too high. (I was totally burned for the Take That tickets when I tried online)

So I was considering trying in ticketmaster venues in future. Or is this risky too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭mikedone

Some TM outlets (I'm not gonna name any in case they're not supposed to) will let put down a deposit and book tickets in advance of them going on sale. Might be worth asking your local outlet.

Advertisement