Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suikoden 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

circle the tree in the back garden of the hero's home town if/whenever you first visit it <taps nose>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I went

Riou/Nanami/Wakaba

Millie/Meg/Nina

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭eaglebhoy

Ah Suikoden Series, effin brilliant !I personally have only played 1 and 2, originally in chronological order thus far, in fact I'm about 90% through a replaying of 2 at the moment as I still have my PS1 original copy and can play it grand on my 1st gen PS3 :D After reading here I really wanna try get a hold of 5 !I love 2 so much ! I love the characters and the music, just brill :)Luca Blight = awesome and a savage hard boss battle when you 1st encounter him and don't realise what you are in for !Love the opening sequence too, really gets the blood flowing !Just a class game :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Seems there's a new suikoden on the PSP. I heard it doesn't have the magic of the older games but it's still good. What a shame we'll never see if it the West.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭YayForYuffie

I played this game, and fell in love with it. It's extremely addictive! I got a huge shock when
    Nanami shuffled off the mortal coil. I was expecting her to get up, and just be weak for a few fights, but she died. My jaw dropped. Then I had to sort out a new team.
    My team was: Kasumi / Wakaba / Shiro
    Eilie / Riou / Kinnison
    And on my second playthrough, it was: Kasumi / Wakaba / Oulan
    Eilie / Riou / Rina

• Advertisement
Advertisement