Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ghd

• 22-07-2011 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

Yes I knows there a gaziillion of these threads, but what I want to know is which is the best one?
    As theres soo many, i just want poker straight hair, not these ghd curls.

I'm seriously trying to avoid buying the pink one with butterflies on it as it looks sooo pretty.
    but which one is a good one?

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

asos.com...anyone order from here? are they sent from the us cuz i was just talking to my aunt and the voltage is different in the us so they'd be useless heree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

All GHD's are pretty much the same, the ones that are marked IV are the newer plate with slightly curved edges so that if you want to curl your hair you get a better result, you don't want curls so it doesn't really matter and anyway I had both the original and iv and I could curl with both of them.

The IV ones will still give you a perfectly straight look.

Asos ships from the UK so you will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I have ordered from Asos several times and very happy with their overall service, you get a tracking code that lets you check where your item is.

TBH all GHDs are the same, there is some with wider plates but all of them work in the same way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

phew thank god. panic over :)

Advertisement