Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The O2 Dublin 4/11/2011 -- No ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 poker991

anyone?can you stand in the o2 with seating tickets,ive done it before but im just really worried because rhcp are my favourite band ever!!and i finally get to see them!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Depends what kind of security is in your area, or if someone who payed to sit down and does not wish to stand is behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Gonna be my first time in the o2 so I was wondering does anyone know what capacity the standing will be. I'll be hoping to get to the front

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Rebekahx

emmahenvey wrote: »
    This is all the confirmation page seems to say though

Section
    STAND
    Row
    G4
    Seats
    320 - 321
    Type
    ENTER YOUR CASE SENSITIVE O2 PASSCODE
    Ticket Price
    €65.45 x 2
    Service Charge
    €6.10 x 2

Anyone elses standing tickets numbered?? :o
    All standing tickets are numbered, it's just to keep a check on numbers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Bridcork

Sorry but somebody freaked me out abit with their confirmation numbers and everything. All I got was this?? Someone said ALL standing tickets were numbered?? Please tell me im still going

"In order to stop tickets being re-sold at higher than face value prices through secondary markets and ticket touts, entry on the night will only be given to ticket holders who have the original payment card used to make the booking along with the confirmation/receipt containing the same corresponding payment cardholders details. All tickets purchased together on one payment card must arrive at venue together with the cardholder.

Payment Received your order has been Accepted and Confirmed

Qty Description Item Type Booking Fee Line Total
    The following items will be dispatched by Orion - DHL Global Mail (United Kingdom)
    2 Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Fri 4th Nov 2011 18:30 at The O2
    General Admission (Standing)
    €60.00 €12.00 €132.00
    Shipping Charge for this shipment: Registered Mail : EUR6.00
    If required, items in this order may have been converted to EUR (EUR138.00) before the transaction was made Total: €138.00

Note that funds may not be immediately withdrawn from your account and if there are any issues with your payment, we will contact you to resolve

Physical Tickets and Merchandise in this Order will be sent to:
    My Address

Please Note: Printed tickets will usually be despatched 14 days before the event. If you do not receive your tickets 5 days before the event please contact us through the CrowdSurge Customer Support Centre

Thank you from the CrowdSurge Team"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Bridcork wrote: »
    Sorry but somebody freaked me out abit with their confirmation numbers and everything. All I got was this?? Someone said ALL standing tickets were numbered?? Please tell me im still going

"In order to stop tickets being re-sold at higher than face value prices through secondary markets and ticket touts, entry on the night will only be given to ticket holders who have the original payment card used to make the booking along with the confirmation/receipt containing the same corresponding payment cardholders details. All tickets purchased together on one payment card must arrive at venue together with the cardholder.

Payment Received your order has been Accepted and Confirmed

Qty Description Item Type Booking Fee Line Total
    The following items will be dispatched by Orion - DHL Global Mail (United Kingdom)
    2 Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Fri 4th Nov 2011 18:30 at The O2
    General Admission (Standing)
    €60.00 €12.00 €132.00
    Shipping Charge for this shipment: Registered Mail : EUR6.00
    If required, items in this order may have been converted to EUR (EUR138.00) before the transaction was made Total: €138.00

Note that funds may not be immediately withdrawn from your account and if there are any issues with your payment, we will contact you to resolve

Physical Tickets and Merchandise in this Order will be sent to:
    My Address

Please Note: Printed tickets will usually be despatched 14 days before the event. If you do not receive your tickets 5 days before the event please contact us through the CrowdSurge Customer Support Centre

Thank you from the CrowdSurge Team"

Hi, did you buy this on the Tuesday? Or did you buy this from the O2 pre-sale?
    I got my ticket from CrowdSurge on Tuesday and it never numbered the standing either.. I think the O2 pre-sale may only be numbering their standing tickets..

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and also let me know why my standing tickets didn't get numbered :P

[/Quote]Hi, did you buy this on the Tuesday? Or did you buy this from the O2 pre-sale?
    I got my ticket from CrowdSurge on Tuesday and it never numbered the standing either.. I think the O2 pre-sale may only be numbering their standing tickets..

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and also let me know why my standing tickets didn't get numbered :P[/Quote]

Yep got mine first thing tuesday morning :) at least there is someone in the same boat as me. :)

Hi, yeah I think O2 may just be doing things differently, my confirmation is that same as yours is and just states that it's a standing ticket.

Unless other people come on here and tell us differently I think we're okay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

MCD Facebook presale this morning.. Will there be any tickets left come tomorrow morning?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Anybody else think that an extra date (ie the 5th or 6th) will be added directly after the tickets sell out tomorrow morning? The bands next gig isn't until the 7th in London so maybe the gap is intentional. MCD are known for stunts like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Deisler wrote: »
    MCD Facebook presale this morning.. Will there be any tickets left come tomorrow morning?!

I would presume they left the majority of the tickets to general sale. Maybe about 10,000 and lets say 4,000 have already been sold.
    Anybody else think that an extra date (ie the 5th or 6th) will be added directly after the tickets sell out tomorrow morning? The bands next gig isn't until the 7th in London so maybe the gap is intentional. MCD are known for stunts like this.

I certainly hope so.

If they don't add another O2 date I'm guessing they will be playing Slane or Oxegen next year.

karaokeman wrote: »
    I would presume they left the majority of the tickets to general sale. Maybe about 10,000 and lets say 4,000 have already been sold.

I certainly hope so.

If they don't add another O2 date I'm guessing they will be playing Slane or Oxegen next year.

I'd rather they play Slane next year - That way I can save up some money and hopefully it'd be a different experience to the one in the O2, I always think outdoor gigs are much more enjoyable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

Do ticketmaster tickets get delivered when you order them or the week of the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

MCD presale is going on all day and there is still standing tickets left for anyone that is wondering. Link and password is on their FB page! Cant wait for this gig!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Just wondering guys if the pre sales are over,is there any point in downloading the album?Is it best to be on the "find tickets" page and ready to roll for 9??What time should one to ready to roll at?I'm on my hollers in Espana,or would be better to buy the tickets via the phone?Really fear the ticketmaster website will crash,sick of the whole refreshing thing!!I've only got an iPod touch with a slightly temperamental wifi in my complex!!!Got a mate at home ready to help me in my quest at 09.00.Desparate for a ticket,always missed their previous gigs.Totally agree they're more suited to outdoor arenas like Slane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Stevo2007

seligehgit wrote: »
    Just wondering guys if the pre sales are over,is there any point in downloading the album?Is it best to be on the "find tickets" page and ready to roll for 9??What time should one to ready to roll at?I'm on my hollers in Espana,or would be better to buy the tickets via the phone?Really fear the ticketmaster website will crash,sick of the whole refreshing thing!!I've only got an iPod touch with a slightly temperamental wifi in my complex!!!Got a mate at home ready to help me in my quest at 09.00.Desparate for a ticket,always missed their previous gigs.Totally agree they're more suited to outdoor arenas like Slane.
    Go to the ticket page at like 8:30, leave it there and don't click refresh till AFTER 9AM. There no point clicking refresh till after 9.

wait a second or two after 9am, click refresh and you should be able to select tickets:)

Saaron wrote: »
    Hi, yeah I think O2 may just be doing things differently, my confirmation is that same as yours is and just states that it's a standing ticket.

Unless other people come on here and tell us differently I think we're okay :)

Woo! see you there! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Deisler wrote: »
    MCD presale is going on all day and there is still standing tickets left for anyone that is wondering. Link and password is on their FB page! Cant wait for this gig!!

Just got 2 standing tickets there.:)
    Didn't expect any would still be available! I was looking for seated in Blocks C, D or E, but happy with standing.

...just seen no swaps allowed in forum charter. Anyway, I'll but an ad up on toutless.com now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Raging I paid 14 euro for the album now to get a presale code, but I supose if anyones album is worth paying for its the Chilis

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sexiplexi

Anybody looking for tickets go to MCD's Facebook Page and go to the
    pre-sale tab.

Just got 4 standing tickets, and now I don't have to stress out in the morning!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

sexiplexi wrote: »
    Anybody looking for tickets go to MCD's Facebook Page and go to the
    pre-sale tab.

Just got 4 standing tickets, and now I don't have to stress out in the morning!

:D

All gone :(

Ill be trying to book online tomorrow at 9. What are the chances I will get one, or will they be sold out by the time I enter the damn captcha? At what stage during the booking process does it confirm you have a ticket held?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Good luck to everyone buying tickets today:)

Im in a last minute dilemma with myself. Standing or seating? I experienced seating for a short hour at Iron Maiden last year (sneaked up) and I found to be actually quiet enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Pressing F5 every minute or so now!

F5!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

got 4!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Was able to get 2.

Just one question, I chose standing, but ticketmaster displays my ticket as:
    Section: STAND
    Row: G7

Anyone else know why it's giving me G7?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Padgeman

Got standing tickets! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Got 3

Jackanackanory

• Advertisement

Got 2 standing, they were gone after 3 minutes! :D \o/

Advertisement