Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance claim for tv

Options
  • 22-07-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

My 46 inch tv is damaged and I'm trying process a claim with Zurich. The tv cost 3500 four years ago and a similar replacement now is 2000 euro. After two weeks of them trying to find my claims forms Zurich today email me stating that a company called OSG will contact me next week to collect the tv.

Has anyone had any dealing with OSG or does anyone know what might happen next? How much longer will it take?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

OSG (Outsource Services Group Ltd) is an independent outsource service provider to the insurance and financial services market. Established in Dublin in 1984 as a professional partnership we have progressed through indigenous growth, strategic recruitment and business acquisition to our current position as the premier provider of outsourced service solutions to the insurance and related financial services market.

http://www.osg.ie/

Seems to be a normal thing that handles claims for insurance companies (out sourcing). I'd imagine they'll be efficient but I've had no personal dealings with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Bog standard. An insurance company will appoint a loss adjuster to verify the claim once the amount involved exceeds €1.500 generally. OSG are one of the bigger ones about.

Advertisement