Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal of threads

Options
  • 22-07-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hello I would like to request that all threads/posts relating to "West Ireland Cycling" be permanently removed.

This particular shop has been slated on here since 2008. This particular shop is still owned by the same individual but is being run under "new" management and these threads are offensive not to mention bad for business.

Can you please have these removed as soon as possible. Thank you!

Regards

Galwaylad

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then report them to the mods of the forum in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭galwaylad

Spear wrote: »
    Then report them to the mods of the forum in question.

I did and was told by that mod to start a thread here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

galwaylad wrote: »
    I did and was told by that mod to start a thread here.

I'm a little confused as to why they would say that. What reasoning did they give?

"I suggest you start a thread in Feedback or Helpdesk if you want the threads removed.
    You can include our PMs if you like.
    Thx,
    biko"

This is the response I received from a mod when I brought up the issue to him/her.

I've PM'd Biko to find out the background and context for this.

• Advertisement

No problem,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Can you clarify what your connection to the shop is and why you are acting on their behalf?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Closing this as there has been no reply in over 7 days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement