Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sethway EP.. Listen Here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rickyl4p

We are from Ballymena in N.I by the way!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I'm liking these songs alot

One more regret - nice upbeat song, catchy chorus and cant fault too much with it other than the step up chorus at the end, I just find them too cheesy but thats only me

Without you - Probably my favourite out of all the songs. Very good song, simple but brilliant.

All's I have time for now, but definably good stuff guys, some of it reminds me of Paramore which is a good thing. Production is great and you all seem to know what to do

Do you play only original songs at you're gigs?

Have a listen to my band (in my sig) and listen to Mr. Low as its better quality track til we get into the studio.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

rickyl4p wrote: »
    My band Sethway have just finished their brand new EP and it is now on online for you all to hear. You can listen to the tracks through the links below:

http://soundcloud.com/sethway/sets/innocence-is-ignorance

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I know pop rock isn't everyone's cuppa but if you give it a go you might like it :)

You can hear our music on Facebook, The Music Window and Myspace.

www.facebook.com/sethway
    www.myspace.com/sethway
    www.themusicwindow.com/sethway
    www.twitter.com/sethwayofficial

Cheers!
    Ricky,
    Sethway

I like the fact that it's attempting to be very commercial. I don't like the production to the point of finding it pretty unlistenable, but... at least you're writing commerical-y sounding songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rickyl4p

Just realised some of my links weren't working. Here's an updated list! Any other feedback would be more than appreciated :)

www.facebook.com/sethway
    www.myspace.com/sethway
    www.themusicwindow.com/sethway.html
    www.twitter.com/sethwayofficial

Advertisement